Special Support Programmes
Rajeesh Trust will make grants to address important issues in the Trust’s fields of interest and areas of geographical focus. The Trustees are interested primarily in organizations and projects which benefit underserved populations and disadvantaged communities.
The Trust supports collaborations among nonprofit organizations and welcomes joint applications. The Trustees encourage grant requests and collaborations that bridge two or more areas of interest. Some of the joint venture Programmes organized through the following agencies are…
- Lions Clubs
- Penne Ni
- Women Empowerment & Self-help groups
- Red Cross Society
- National Service Scheme etc.,
The Trust will work collaboratively with other funders to support projects in its areas of interest. For this reason, and to maintain the integrity of the grants program overall, the Trustees will endeavor to retain flexibility to respond to special circumstances or changing conditions..
Types of Programmes through Collaboration
1 . Education
The Trust seeks to advance educational opportunities and educational quality in India. Grants for education will be made to support a variety of objectives, including: Access to educational opportunities, resources and programs, both inside and outside of the traditional classroom, with particular focus on underserved populations. Support for nonprofit organizations and public/private partnerships to serve educational needs of underserved communities.
2. Health and Welfare
The Trust aims to improve the health and welfare of humanl populations in all of its geographical areas of interest. It supports a variety of objectives, including:
- Efforts to directly improve the health and welfare of vulnerable and underserved populations
- Efforts to alleviate human suffering and provide for basic human needs
- Projects and organizations that promote individual and community wellness, disease prevention and equal care for all
- Efforts to understand links between human and animal health and welfare
- Women Empowerment Programme
Any Collaborative Programme organized for uplifting the women masses and girl children will be desirable and considered by Rajeesh Trust.
Rajeesh Trust will not support:
- Direct loans to charitable organizations
- Attempts to influence legislation
- Requests from individuals